Content Marketing: Create Content That Generates Leads
- No previous knowledge is required.
In today’s age, annoying, dusty old marketing strategies don’t work anymore and if you can’t master content marketing, you won’t have a business.
Today, it’s all about inbound marketing — drawing (not dragging) customers to your business with helpful information they are actively searching out. It’s called content marketing, and it’s how marketing happens today.
The good news? It’s up to you to create online content that works — and somehow make it stand out among the sea of information that’s already online.
Build an audience and you’ll be able to sell pretty much anything you want. Today’s markets are more dynamic and customers are more fickle than ever before.
Content marketing is the only way to become a true market leader. It’s the best way to build a solid, long-lasting business positioned for today’s content-driven world.
Whether you’re seeking to start a brand-new business or drive innovation in an existing one, this course provides everything you need to reverse-engineer the traditional entrepreneurial model for better, more sustainable success.
In this course I’m gonna teach you how to unlock your business value, unleash your audience, and understand the new role of promotion, distribution and SEO in a very competitive, digital world.
I’m gonna provide you with a step-by-step guide that explains how brands can create and leverage content to increase leads and generate sales. You will learn all the fundamentals of how to think about, generate, distribute, and measure the results of great content. In addition, I’m gonna show you how to attract new customers and keep them engaged with your brand.
What you’ll learn in this course:
- Fundamentals of content marketing
- Advantages of Content Marketing
- Content Writing
- Creating Content
- Content Promotion Strategy
- Email Promotion
- Mapping the buyer’s journey
- Effective SEO for Content Marketing
- Keyword Research for Intent
- Using content to generate referrals
- Content upgrades for lead capture
- Presenting content on Website
- Creating an editorial plan
- The power of Video Content
- Driving traffic to your website
- Website Owners
- Anyone who wants to learn Content Marketing